As with all Lego games there are ten minikit pieces to find in each level. Completing each minikit in this game unlocks a new dinosaur skeleton that you can use as a playable character. This guide will tell you how to find all the minikit pieces scattered throughout the twenty story levels. However, if you are still having trouble finding a minikit, you can unlock a minikit detector by finding a red brick and purchasing the detector from the extras menu.
- Once you get up the Raptor cage, there are three flood lights that need charging with your stun rod. Two to the right of the paddock and a third at the very back, on the left hand side.
- On the electric fence that surrounds the Raptor cage there are four red light bulbs. Hit all four for the minikit.
- Next to the paddock is a locked gate. Use the crow bar to get inside, then search the droppings for a minikit.
- To move the Raptor cage you need to knock down a spot light. When you have the first one down you can also shoot the other one. Shoot it twice to get the minikit.
The Dig Site
- Destroy some rocks and build four sand castles from their remains.
- After building the Raptor skeleton on the far left of this area, use it to reach a ledge above. Follow the ledge to the far end to find the first rock.
- The second rock is near the skeleton on the far right.
- A third is near some vines, where you bounce around on the radar device.
- The last one is in front of the trailer.
- After building the Raptor on the far right, jump from the skeleton’s head into the alcove in the rock wall behind you.
- Near the end of the level, send a small character into the tent beside the trailer. You will pop out on a part of the level you couldn’t reach. Use the WiFi panel to open a crate and get the minikit.
- Where you found the last minikit there are also some other objects that can be broken for some spare bricks. Use the tracking item to find a few more and build these into bellows to stoke the fire to get a minikit out.
- Use bolt cutters on the Lego crate beside the trailer. Build the pieces into a vehicle and drive it over three dusty Lego spots to get a minikit.
- Use the Raptor claw to destroy the vines behind the tent that is next to the trailer.
Welcome to Jurassic Park
- Search the small pile of animal droppings to the right of the paddock to find some spare bricks. You can then build these into the minikit.
- At the far back, left corner of this area there is a fence with purple bricks on top. Get an agile character to jump over the fence and collect the minikit from behind it.
- Destroy four CCTV cameras in this area.
- Use the panel to open the door to the Raptor paddock and a minikit will slide out for you to collect.
- Down by the shipping containers, you will see that one of them has two small green hatched on the side. Switch to a Compsognathus and head inside the hatch. Move through the tunnel and press two switches to get the minikit to appear.
- When you have healed the Triceratops get the dinosaur to destroy the Lego wall on the right side of the enclosure.
- Charge three large boulders as the triceratops to destroy all three and collect a minikit. The first two are near the sick dinosaur, the third is up by the first gate you must get through.
- Just below where you get the apple is a dark cave. Light the cave up to get the minikit from inside.
- When you grow a bridge for the Triceratops to cross the bridge, there are a few plants nearby. Destroy these to uncover a dig spot, which you can use to dig up minikit pieces.
- Past the first gate, destroy a plant to uncover a water spot for Dr Sattler. Grow the plant to get a minikit.
- Along the perimeter fence there are four red light bulbs. Hit all four to get a minikit.
- Go as far to the left as you can to find a large pile of droppings. Search it to find some Lego pieces that you can build into a minikit.
- There are three small piles of bones that you need to build into goats to get this minikit, but you must find the bones first.
- Just in front of the T.rex there is a small Lego shrub that you can destroy to uncover a tracking item. Use this to find the first set of bones.
- Destroy more plants by the toilets to uncover a dig spot that will give you the next pile of bones.
- On the left side of this area, above the vines you need to cut away, there is a Lego crate sitting in a tree. Use the grappling hook on the orange handle on the front of the crate, to pull it out of the tree. It will break open and reveal the bones you need.
- In the top, right corner of this area, water a plant to make it grow, then climb it to get the minikit.
- Use a crow bar to prise open the toilet door so you can get a minikit from inside.
- Go behind the large tree to find a pig tied up in the tree. Use the raptor claw on the vines to cut it down.
- On the right side of the large drainage pipe there are some rocks. Destroy the smaller ones, then use the crow bar to open the larger one and reveal a minikit.
- Light up the dark crevice in the roots of the tree to reveal another minikit.
- While climbing the large tree you will uncover a small character hatch. Send someone through to get the minikit.
- While Rex is chasing you she will roar…a lot! Switch control from the driver to the player in the back and when she opens her mouth to roar you need to throw a flare into her mouth. Do this three times to get a minikit.
- During the chase there are three small signs that you need to destroy to get this minikit. There are several of these signs along the way, but you only need three to get the minikit. The first three are on the right, then the left, and then the right again.
- There are many objects lying in your path, some of which are fallen tree trunks. Jumping over these will usually reward you with a blue stud, but above one on the right there is a minikit.
- As soon as you enter the shed look above you for a red light. There are four of these that you need to destroy to get the minikit.
- Head down the stairs and move to your right to find a second light on the wall.
- There is a third on the ceiling, in fornt of the chain link fencing.
- The last one can be above a small pile of droppings. You will see is after turning off the steam pipes and following the path all the way to the left.
- From the bottom of the stairs you came down to enter the shed, head to the left and you will see a red door, just down a few steps behind you. Use a crowbar to open the door and get the minikit from behind.
- After finding the key to open the large padlock, destroy some Lego on the wall to reveal a charging panel. Charge it to get some bricks that you can build into a minikit.
- After you knock down the large pipe to cross the gap, destroy some Lego objects on your left ot uncover a small character hatch. Go through and get the minikit.
- When you turn off the steam pipes so you can pass, follow the path to the left to find a small pile of droppings. Get some bricks out of it and build them into a small character hatch. Once you have entered the new room, switch to a Compsognathus and work your way through three tunnels, pressing a switch in each to reveal a minikit.
- The fourth tunnel you entered for the previous minikit has two exit points, one to the left and one to the right. Go out through the right hand one and destroy some Lego objects. You can the rebuild the pieces into a minikit.
The Raptor Pack
- When you get back outside, look for four targets up in the trees.
- The first is above the first fallen tree you jump over.
- The second can be found at the top of a ramp after growing two different plants to reach a higher level.
- The third one is above the big pile of droppings.
- You will see the fourth after crossing the gang plank you constructed.
- When you reach the big pile of droppings look for a scent trail for a Raptor. Follow this to a dig spot that you can use to get the minikit from.
- When you reach the freezer door you will see another door to the right of it. Use the access panel to open the door and you will get a minikit too.
- Go through the door you just opened and you will see three piles of bricks. Build them onto the model to get a minikit.Go through the door you just opened and you will see three piles of bricks. Build them onto the model to get a minikit.
- Still in the same room, use the crane lift game on the right and build the bricks into a minikit.
- Shoot six monitors on the wall. Four on the left and two on the right.
- After going through the small charachter hatch, use the bolt cutters on the red door to get the minikit from behind it.
- In the lower level, go to the right and find a hacking station on the back wall. Use this to control a small robot and destroy four silver crates by running over them.
- Still on the lower level, go up the stairs on the right and hit the electrical target to reveal a minikit.
- After going through the small character hatch break the flower bed and water the plant to make it grow. To the left of this plant there are some agility bricks. Jump over the first bar and under the second to find another flower bed. Break it and water the plant to get the minikit.
- To the left of the second plant you grew for the previous minikit, there are some breakable bricks with a minikit behind them.
- After you collect the previous minikit, slide under the agility bricks and use the bolt cutters on the bars behind you. You can then jump over them and move to the left ot get the minikit.
- Place a tyre on the pad on the left (before adding it to the car on the right), then turn the crank to get a minikit.
- There are three piles of bones that need building into a skeleton to get this minikit.
- The first is on the back wall, to the right of the complex equation. You will need to break an object to get the bricks.
- The second set can be found in the second part of the workshop. Head down three stairs where some workers are having a tea break and the bones are to the right of the stairs.
- The final bones can be found to the left of the mobile lab you are preparing.
- Use the bolt cutters to open the cabinet after riding the high hide to the upper level.
- Also on the upper level, hit the electrical target to turn off some steam beside it. You can then use an agile character to get up onto some air ducts and follow it to a minikit.
- When you use the stairs to come down from the upper level, look for an electrical target underneath them. Hit this and some new guys will teleport in to the area. Destroy five to get the minikit.
- Shoot down three large, blue eggs in nests by hitting the targets.
- The first one is just across the river from your starting point.
- A second is next to another target that you have to shoot to progress through the level.
- The last one if to the left of the fallen tree that the Stegosaurus emerge behind.
- Search three large piles of droppings for plenty of studs and a minikit.
- The first is at the start of this area, just across the stream.
- After you have lowered a tree to reach the upper level, look for a pile on the right.
- The final pile can be found down screen from the Stegosaurs.
- Before bringing the tree down so you can get to the upper level, get a dinosaur to break the wall so you can collect a minikit from behind it.
- When you reach the Stegosaurs, use the dig spot on the left to get a tracking item. You can then use this to find some bricks that you can build into a minikit.
- Destroy Lego objects on the right and build the bones into a valve. Turn this and some ducks with targets will move along the fallen tree. Hit all four to get the minikit.
- Use the stun rod to turn on three flood lights.
- The first one is right beside you as you start the level.
- Another can be found to the left of the tents, just before the pile of dynamite.
- The last one is tucked behind the Triceratops cage.
- Get a female character to jump on top of the Pachycephalosaurus cage to find some Lego pieces on top, which you can build into a minikit. (Jump onto the jeep and then onto the cage).
- You will need to get the Dilophosaurus to spit on three rocks to unlock this minikit.
- The first one is found to the right of the cracked wall that the Pachycephalosaurus need to break through.
- The second is behind the Triceratops cage.
- The final rock is behind the Stegosaur cage.
- At the far left end of the lower camp site use the WiFi panel to reveal a cracked wall, then break through it to get a minikit form behind it.
- Head into the Stegosaur cage after you have freed it and search the droppings for a minikit.
- To the right of the large tent there is a small character hatch. Use this to get into the tent and sneak over to pick up a minikit.
- To the left of the large tent there is a short path leading away from the camp site. Use the T.rex urine to scare away the Compies and grow the plant to get the minikit out.
- As objects are falling from the lab a minikit will fall on the left side.
- To the right of the jeep, down screen, there are some plants. Destroy them to uncover a dig spot, which you can use to get a minikit.
- To the left of the jeep there is an scent trail that a Raptor can use to uncover a plant. Water the plant to get the minikit.
Attack on the Camp
- Almost as soon as you start there is a minikit on the left hand side of the screen that you can pick up while running.
- After collecting the last minikit, stay to the right and collect another minikit.
- Just before running through the waterfall, jump up to collect a minikit.
The Long Grass
- From the start of this part of the level, move to the left where you will see a tracking item. Follow the trail to a minikit.
- Just behind the plants that were cut down by the lawnmower, there is a dig spot. Dig up some bricks and build them into a grappling hook. Reel the hook in to get the minikit.Just behind the plants that were cut down by the lawnmower, there is a dig spot. Dig up some bricks and build them into a grappling hook. Reel the hook in to get the minikit.
- From the point where you collected the last minikit, look for a break in the grass on the opposite side of the path. There is a short path leading to a group of Compies. Use the T.rex urine to clear them out, then build the pieces into a minikit.
- After breaking the front of a fallen tree to get inside, walk left to collect a hidden minikit.
- When you have slid underneath the skeleton blocking your path, look for a black rock that the Dilophosaurus can spit at to break open. Spit at the rock several times to uncover the minikit.
- When you reach the car where you must break the glass, move towards the screen and destroy some plants to find a scent trail. Get the Raptor to follow it to a picnic in the long grass. Destroy the picnic basket and rebuild it into a minikit.
- As soon as you start the level, destroy some Lego objects on the left under some pipes, and rebuild the pieces into a minikit.
- Around the compound there are three ‘Dino crossing’ signs that you can build.
- The first one is just after the first car you come across.
- After raising the garage door you will see the sign pieces in front of it.
- The final sign is just past the car that you need to move.
- When you have moved the car, destroy some plants that are covering a dark recess, then light it up to reveal a minikit.
- As you begin to move up the tower you will be pounced on by a Raptor and you will need to fight it off rather than take a photo. After fighting it off light up the dark passage behind you to find a minikit.
- As you move up the tower you will come to a point where you will use some agility poles. Before wall jumping to the level above, drop down and follow the platform to the end and shoot the target on the skeleton, which will give you a minikit.
- At the top of the tower, just before the high hide, break the Lego object in the left corner to reveal a small character hatch. Go through this to collect a minikit.
- Move down the zipline to the roof below, then start destroying air conditioning units. One near the broken, blue device will give you some pieces that you can build into a minikit piece.
- Throughout this part of the level there are three broken devices that need fixing with your spanner.
- After coming down the zip line look behind you a short distance to find the first.
- When you reach the second roof, follow the path to the left to find another.
- As you land on the final roof you will see the last broken item nearby.
- At the base of the bill board there is a target. Hit this and a grab rail appears along the top of the bill board. Get a female character to jump onto the lights at the base of the bill board and from there, jump to the grab rail. Move along to the end and jump to collect the minikit.
- Underneath the helicopter there is a door that you can open with a crowbar. The last minikit is behind this door.
San Diego Docks
- At the start of the level move to the left hand corner where you will see a guards post. Scream to break the glass and head inside to get the minikit.
- There are three people who are stuck and need your help to get free. Free them all to get a minikit.
- The first is a reporter who is stuck underneath some fallen wood at the end of the dock. Head over and pull him out.
- A second person is stuck under a shipping container. You will automatically free this guy when you use the ships crane.
- The final guy can be found near the end of this section of the level. When you reach the other side of the ship, before jumping up to help a guy who is stuck (making him look like a candidate for this minikit), drop down onto the dock. Follow it to the truck where you will see the last guy stuck underneath
- After using the crane move to the far left end of the dock you will see a cage. Use the crowbar to open the door and head inside for the minikit.
- After collecting the previous minikit move to the edge of the dock to find some poles sticking out of the water. Use these to get onto the side of the ship where you can shimmy and jump to reach a minikit.
- Before heading onto the bridge of the ship, use the access panel to open a door that leads onto the front of the ship. From here you can hit an electrical target, which will get the crane to drop a minikit.
- In the same place as the last minikit, charge the electrical panel to raise a door and find a survivor with a minikit.
- Still at the front of the ship, use the small character hatch to get on top of the bridge. Repair the ships fog horn and you will get the pieces of a minikit.
San Diego Streets
- When the camera moves behind the car you can grab a minikit on the right.
- While being chased you will need to throw three pieces of meat into the dinosaurs mouth (You will need to switch control from the driver to do this). When T.rex roars, aim and throw.
- Shortly after the last minikit there is a truck that creates a ramp that you can launch the car off. Use the ramp to collect the minikit at the top of the jump.
The Landing Site
- Get a Dilophosaurus to spit on the crate on the back of the jeep, beside the plane’s wing. When it breaks open you will get some Lego pieces that you can build into a minikit.
- Get a female character to jump up and grab the rail on the side of the plane, then build the bricks into a minikit.
- Shoot three targets throughout this area.
- The first one is to the right of the plane.
- A second lies between the larger and smaller buildings.
- The last target is at the far end of the runway.
- Use the small character hatch on the front of the building to reach a hacking station. At the hacking station click on the plane as it appears in each ring. When you reach the centre a plane will drop the minikit outside.
- Destroy a bin on the nearside part of the runway and destroy it to find a scent trail. Get a Raptor to follow it to a minikit.
- Use the bolt cutters on the front of the red shipping container, then light the inside to find a minikit.
- At the far end of the runway there is a vine wrapped around a pole. Cut the vine and climb it to collect a minikit.
- As you start running from the Spinosaurus stick to the right side of the path to collect a minikit.
- As you run you will see some Lego skulls on the floor. Destroy three to get a minikit.
- When the screen changes so you are running from left to right, stick to the top of the path to collect a minikit.
Spinosaurus vs T.rex
- Near your starting point there is a scent cloud for a Raptor. Follow the trail to a minikit.
- Near where the T.Rex is pinned to the ground during the fight, there are the remains of a tree trunk. Break an object beside it then rebuild the pieces into a hook on the side of the tree, then pull it to reveal a minikit.
- There are three odd looking plants that you can break and rebuild into nests through this part of the level.
- The first one is at the base of the plank you make after first controlling the T.rex
- The second is at the top of the ramp, but it may already have been destroyed by the fighting dinosaurs.
- The final plant sits at the base of the tree stump you build a swivel paddle on.
- Just before you take control of the T.rex for the third time, get a dinosaur to break open the cracked rock that lies where the two dinosaurs were fighting, to reveal a minikit.
The Crash Site
- Up in the trees of the crash site, look for three targets to shoot down.
- The first one is up on the first tree you climb.
- When you first paraglide across a gap use the grapple to pull a wall down. An adventurer can then climb the wall to reach the second target.
- When you are attacked by the Dilophosaurus, look on the back wall for the third.
- Climb the first tree and use the poles to reach the second. In the canopy for this tree there is a minikit with a hook on it. (You might not be able to see the hook, you will have to target it) Use the grapple to pull it down.
- The second tree has some Lego bricks stuck up in a net. Cut the vine holding them up and they will fall through the tree, onto the ground. Jump down the hole after them to collect a minikit.
- After you first use the paraglider, shoot the electrical target to knock down a minikit.
- When you have lowered a plane wing to get your companion across a gap, walk onto the wing to find a photo spot. Take the photo to get a minikit.
- Just after the Dilophosaurus attack, look for a small character hatch on the right that you can use to reach a minikit.
- When you first start the level head to the left and destroy the jeep, then rebuild the pieces into a minikit.
- When you first enter the building there are four targets hanging from the ceiling. Shoot all four down to get a minikit.
- As soon as you enter the second, larger room, look for a Raptor grab rail above you. Get a Raptor up onto the walkway and follow it to a minikit.
- Head back to the door you just came through and go down the stairs. Under the stairs there is an electrical target that will open a door. Light up the dark area behind the door to find a minikit.
- After fixing a ladder using bones, head up it and look for the complex equation on the back wall. Have an academic character solve it to reveal a minikit.
- From the previous minikit, follow the path along a short way until you find a control panel. Enter the code to fill a container with water. In front of the four containers there are four buttons. When a container is full of water step on the button in front of it. When you have stood on each button the Lego pieces will come out and you can build them into a minikit.
- From the four containers you got he last minikit from, head up the stairs to the right and into an office. Use the hacking station and get rid of all the dots on the screen to open he safe.
- To get the last minikit in this area you must photograph four items in tanks. If you photograph the tank with the Raptor head in it (Second one in from the right), the level will move on and you will miss it. Leave this tank until last and take a photo of the other four first to get the minikit.To get the last minikit in this area you must photograph four items in tanks. If you photograph the tank with the Raptor head in it (Second one in from the right), the level will move on and you will miss it. Leave this tank until last and take a photo of the other four first to get the minikit.
- As you run through the tunnel, stick to the right side of the screen to pick up a minikit as you run.
- When the screen turns so you are running from one side to the other, stick to the top of the path to collect another minikit.
- After sneaking past the first Raptor look for an orange hook, right next to where you build the mini hot dog cart. Pull the hook and build a minikit piece.
- Just before sneaking past the second Raptor, get a Dilophosaurus to destroy the crate on the back of the jeep. You can then build a minikit piece.
- When you find the sick dinosaur look for an electrical target above it. Shoot this and a normal target will come into view. Shoot that to release some Lego that you can build into a minikit.
- After healing the sick dinosaur, get it to smash the cracked wall behind it to reveal a minikit.
- After dealing with the Raptors move on until you come to some water. Near the waters edge there is a plant that you can water. This will create some giant lilies that you can use to reach the minikit at the back of this area.
- Just near the plant you grew for the last minikit you will find adig spot. Dig up some Lego and build it into a scarecrow, which will point to another dig spot. Repeat this process twice more until you reveal the minikit.
- Before using the lily pads to jump across the water, look over to the back wall to find a target. Hit this to get a minikit.
- Cross the water and build the trampoline to reach the level above. From here get an adventurer to climb the back wall to a higher ledge. Get a dinosaur to smash the cracked wall and light up the cave to find a minikit.
- Before reaching the top of the cliff look for a small character hatch on the right. Use this and then sneak past a Raptor to find a minikit.
- When you get to the top of this area, look for a paragliding spot to the left of the pile of droppings. When you get across the gap get a Raptor to follow the scent trail to a minikit.
The Bird Cage
- In the first part of the level there are three targets to shoot down.
- Turn the first corner and follow the path to the first target.
- After getting rid of a Pteranodon by inflating a rocket, head to the right on the lower level to find another target.
- Keep heading through the level until you go down some stairs, where you will see the third target.
- A little way into the level you will use some swing poles to cross a gap and then lower a walkway for your companions to follow. When you do, head back across the walkway and you will see a small, dark cave that has a minikit inside.
- After taking down the first Pteranodon that jumps you, use the crow bar on the yellow crate beside you.
- Moving on from the last minikit you will remove another Pteranodon by inflating a rocket. Follow the path until you go up some stairs, where you will see a small tunnel just big enough for a Compy to fit through. Switch to the Compy and head through the tunnel. Solve the small maze on the roof and destroy the Lego cage to get a minikit.
- Before jumping from the diving board you construct, keep following the path instead where you will find a minikit amongst some Lego items.
- While gliding at the end of this part of the level, keep your eyes open for a minikit on the right side of the screen.
- Shoot the four lit buoys in the water to get this minikit.
- While stood on the island head towards the screen and get a Raptor to follow the scent trail, then build the bones into a skeleton to claim a minikit.
- Head over to the building on the pier and use the small character hatch to reach a minikit.
- Before shooting the third set of barrels, jump up onto the roof of the small building and build some bricks into a prehistoric sea creature that will give you a minikit.
Welcome to Jurassic World
Raptor Research Arena
- Head to the right side of this area and look for a Lego crate near the large tent. Destroy it and build the pieces into a minikit.
- Use the hacking station inside the large tent to bring in a minikit.
- On the very right of this area there is a minikit on the back of a truck. Use the crow bar to get to the minikit.
- When you build a trampoline out of tyres there is a minikit behind the fence, which is behind you. Follow the fence to find an opening, then double back and collect the minikit.
- When you reach the motion sensor camera you will find a black rock to the left of it. Get a Dilophosaurus to break it open and get the minikit out.
- When you find a large pile of dynamite, destroy and rebuild it, then pull the Raptor switch to detonate it. You can then build a minikit from the fragments that remain.
- Head into the trench dug by the Indominus and get a dinosaur to break through the cracked wall. Head inside and use the hacking station to reveal a complex equation. Solve this and build yourself a minikit.
- Still in the same room as the last minikit, get one character to stand on the lift while a Compy heads into the tunnel and presses the top button. When the lift rises you can then collect the minikit.
- As you move round the paddock you will see a dark cave on the back wall. Get Timmy to go inside and destroy some skeleton parts, then build a lamp from the pieces. You can then pull the hook on the back wall to build yourself a minikit.
- You will need to take three photos from around the last part of the paddock for the final minikit piece.
- Just after crossing the water move closer to the wall to reveal a photo spot.
- Beside the charging panel there are some more scratches.
- Continue to sneak past Indominus Rex until you can get into the very corner of the paddock to find the final lot of scratched.
- While fleeing from the Idnominus you will be able to roll over and destroy Lego objects. Among these there are a few small sign posts, which will appear on the right, then the left, and then on the right side of the screen. Destroy all three for the minikit.
- From your starting point look to the left to find a large rock. Destroy it to get some minikit pieces out.
- Right next to where you found the last minikit there is a tree. If you look up into the branches you will see a hook. Use the grapple to make a rope so you can climb the tree and get a minikit.
- After you move up to a higher level cut the vines and destroy the rock that is sitting on a gyrosphere plate. You can then use this to launch you to a new area with a minikit in it.
- Near the small character hatch there is a black rock. Get a Dilophosaurus to destroy the rock to get the minikit out.
- As you cross a stream look down to see a rock in the water. Use the crowbar on the rock to get the minikit.
- When you build the trampoline from bones, instead of jumping onto the right side of the tree, jump off onto the left. You will then see that you can paraglide off the tree to collect a minikit.
- After uncovering a third gyrosphere pad look for a grate in the ground nearby. Use the dig spot next to it to uncover some brick, then build them into a security panel and use it to release a minikit.
- Next to the large crane you use there is a spot for you to water a plant. Grow the flower to get a minikit.
- Stand at the base of the crane and use the WiFi panel to get the last minikit.
Out of Bounds
- On the far left side of the garage there is a code panel. Enter the code and a door will open, releasing lots of Compies. Get rid of five of them to get the minikit.
- Hop over the fence and up a ramp to find a large door at the back of the room. Use the crowbar to open the door and get a minikit out.
- Outside the garage search the large pile of dinosaur droppings to get the minikit pieces out.
- Head to the far right of the yard shoot a target to get a tracking item. Follow the trail to find the end and fight off a Raptor to get the minikit.
- At the back of the yard get an adventurer to climb the wall, then head into the dark cave to find a minikit.
- As soon as you enter this area search the small pile of droppings behind you for a minikit.
- To the right of your starting point there is an alcove that is out of sight. Head in there and walk about until you collect a minikit.
- Near the rickety scaffolding there is a tracking item. Use this to find a plant that you can water, which will reveal a minikit.
- After crossing to the left side of the room, look above the pile of droppings to see some minikit pieces above it. Cut through the rope to the left of the pile of droppings, to release the minikit parts.
- On the upper walkway get past the Idnominus and you will find a rusty Lego gate. Use a crowbar to prise it open and get the minikit from behind.
- Along the boardwalk there are three items that will need a Dilophosaurus to destroy.
- At the start of the level destroy the black book case outside the shop.
- The second bookcase is at the far left side of the boardwalk, inside in a shop.
- The last bookcase is on the left side, just before the fire blocking your path.
- Use a crowbar on the door to the cinema (movie theatre), then destroy the pop corn stand inside for a minikit.
- Inside a bar there is a small character hatch. Use this and search the large pile of droppings on the roof.
- Use the hacking station on the right side of the arcade and remove all the dots from the maze to get a minikit.
- On the left side of the boardwalk, when you reach the fire blocking your path (get this before you put the fire out), head behind the upturned vehicle to find a plant that you can water. Climb the plant onto the roof of the building so you can find a minikit.
- After launching your rocket at the Raptor, water the plant where it was standing, then grab the minikit from it.
- Head down the path until you reach a point where you must get to an upper level. Before heading up there look for a cracked wall and break through to get a minikit.
- After sneaking past a Raptor look for a large pile of droppings that you can search for a minikit.
- When Idnominus has appeared, move the car to get rid of the Raptor, then get your own Raptor to use the scent trail, which starts on the left side of the fallen tree.
Raptor Pursuit (Part 2)
- As you move through this part of the level, not long after you start, there is a minikit in the open. You will need to switch to take control of the driver so you can steer the vehicle and stay at the top part of the path to collect it on your way past.
Main Street Down
- When you first start the level use the security panel on the wall to your left. You will then get some bricks that you can build into a minikit.
- To the left of the large pile of dirt there is an access panel. Use this top open a new room, then solve the complex equation beneath the Sequencing sign.
- From the previous minikit, move to the left and use a hacking station. Here you will need to complete some DNA sequences. Start by adding a pink string, then a yellow one, and finally a light blue one.
- Keep heading left into the Hatchery section. Destroy all the incubators and rebuild them into just two incubators. This will get you a minikit piece.
- Head back into the main room and follow the back wall to find a dig spot. Use this to dig up a minikit.
Boardwalk Showdown (Part 1)
- When you first enter this area look to the left for a cracked door. Get a dinosaur to break through so you can collect the minikit.
- While up on the roof on the right hand side, break the glass to get a minikit from behind it.
- One the balconies behind Idnominus there are three Pterosaurs. You need to shoot all three to get the minikit. You may need to wait until you are on a photo spot to get the one at the back.
Boardwalk Showdown (Part 2)
- Head to the far right corner and repair the vending machine to get a minikit out.
- Near where you found the last minikit search a large pile of droppings to get a minikit.