There are 24 levels for this game, and each one has four crest pieces to be found. One for each house at Hogwarts, Slytherin, Gryffindor, Hufflepuff and Ravenclaw. About half of the crests can be found in story mode, while the rest will have to be gained in free play when you have other characters unlocked or able to toggle through.
Year 1: The Philospher’s Stone
The Magic Begins
|Red||Destroy the two low tables either end of the bar by using Wingardium Leviosa on the candles on the tables, then rebuild them into picture frames. When the frames are built the crest will appear, but you will need to use Wingardium Leviosa on the bar stools, so they create a ramp for you to jump of to get the crest. (Hagrid is best for this)|
|Green||As soon as you enter Diagon Alley, you will see a glowing spot to the left, next to the first shop door. Press B while stood on the spot and the shop owner will give you the crest piece.|
|Yellow||Find the brown barrel near the start of Diagon Alley, with brooms in it. Use Wingardium Leviosa to tip out the brooms, then build it into a sweeper ride-along. When you have made the potion outside Gringotts, ride the sweeper over the green mess that was left behind from the potion. When all green blobs have gone, the crest will appear.|
|Blue||When you reach Gringotts bank, go right to the back of the entrance hall and use Reducto on the metal padlock locking the gate. When the gate is open, use a strong character to pull the lever and the dragon will disappear, leaving the crest behind.|
Out of the Dungeon
|Red||From the start of the dungeon, you will see little grey vases. There are 9 throughout this first corridor and they need to be hit with magic to place flowers in them. The vases can be found:|
- The first two are at the start of the level, either side of the rune cabinet.
- The next two are next to, and above, the cabinet you get the yellow and blue bricks from to reach the ledge above.
- Two more can be found on the other side of the fountain.
- The last three are at the far end of the dungeon. One beside the door to the bathroom and two more towards the screen, either side of the red armchair.
|Green||Half way down the first corridor of the level you will come across a fountain. In front of the fountain there are three orange fish on the ground. Use Wingardium Leviosa to place each one in the fountain and the crest will appear.|
|Yellow||When you reach the fountain, half way down the corridor, use Reducto on the silver valve in front of it then turn the valve with Wingardium Leviosa and the fountain will turn on and reveal the crest.|
|Blue||Throughout the level there are 7 round lamps, high up on the walls. Light all of them for the crest. 4 are in the corridor, the last 3 are in the bathroom|
A Jinxed Broom
|Red||From the start of the level there are 7 banners which need to be raised, flying the Gryffindor house colours. They can be found:|
- Beside you at the start of the level.
- Below your starting point near the edge.
- On the edge after crossing the broken stands on a broomstick
- Near the start of the animal run.
- To the right of the animal run
- After using an axe to clear some wood out of your way, you will see a flag near the edge.
- Near the second lot of lego bricks you build into stairs.
|Green||When you reach the second lot of lego bricks that you build into stairs, do not leave through the exit. Instead, walk along a bit more until your way is blocked. Remove what you can, then jump round the barrier blocking your way, Walk along a little further and use Dark Magic on the barrel holding the crest piece.|
|Yellow||Above the animal run there are some metal bars blocking off a small area. Remove these using Reducto, then use Immobilus to clear out the pixies.|
|Blue||When you reach the point where you must build lego bricks into a staircase (just before the animal run), you will be able to see the crest up above you. To get this one, I usually build the bricks up to the left first, instead of the right, and jump off towards the screen to reach it.|
The Restricted Section
|Red||In the first part of the library, use a book carrier to open the rune cabinet beside the large witch statue on the right side of the room.|
|Green||In the final area of the level (with the mirror in it) there are 3 spider webs. Hit each one to knock the spider off for the crest.|
|Yellow||There are 6 small grey vases throughout the level. 4 in the first area, 2 in the second area. Hit each one with magic to put flowers in them.|
|Blue||In the first part of the library, use the large statue on the right to jump up onto the ledge above. Hit the bookcase with some magic to knock it over, then use dark magic to remove the spiderweb and destroy the plants behind it to reveal the crest.|
The Forbidden Forest
|Red||Some way through the level you will come to a small island that you need to swim to. Dig it up so the water drains, then use Wingardium Leviosa to place the 6 small orange fish lying on the floor, into the small amount of water that remains. The crest will then appear on the island.|
|Green||From the start of the level you need to look for small black rocks that need dark magic to break. There are 10 of them throughout the level.|
- The first is near the front of the screen beside some Devil’s Snare, opposite the student in peril
- This one is above the student in peril, on the ledge.
- After climbing the ladder, walk forward a short distance and the rock is hidden behind a bush near the front of the screen.
- After going through the hole uncovered by an animal, walk forward a little way and you will see the rock near more devil’s snare.
- Number 5 is right beside the lego bricks you must build into stairs
- The next one is at the base of the ramp you can use to get out of the large pool of water, but you must drain it first to get to it.
- After crossing the bridge you made by pulling the strong lever, you will find the rock at the base of a tree, slightly above you.
- From the base of the tree above, walk towards the screen (without falling off) and you will find another rock.
- Walk around the tree base where you found number six, and you will see your next rock tucked between some roots.
- Keep heading right form the last one and you will reach a tree trunk. Towards the screen from that trunk is the last rock.
|Yellow||Through the level there are 3 yellow flowers. The first is next to the student in peril at the start of the level, the second one can be found when you climb the second ladder to the level above, the final flower can be found just under a wasps nest just a short way after the second one.|
|Blue||After you have drained the water, walk to the far right hand corner, close to the screen, and you will find a large chest. use Reducto to smash the lock and open the chest for the crest.|
Face of the Enemy
|Red||After falling through the trapdoor and getting past Fluffy, you will find yourself surrounded by Devil’s Snare. Use Lumos to remove the large vines covering a chest behind you. Then use Reducto to break open the chest and the crest is yours.|
|Blue||When you are at the chess board, use Reducto to break open the chest at the back of the room, then jump on the knight piece that comes out of it.|
|Yellow||When standing on the chess board, walk forwards so you are on the edge, near the screen. Use dark magic on the black chess piece below you for the crest.|
|Green||When you reach the room with the flying keys, you must use Reducto to break 10 keys which are not holding the large key. If you are having trouble hitting them from the ground, you will need to use the broom and jump onto strategic ledges so you can use Reducto, because you cannot cast Reducto on the broom.|
Year 2: The Chamber of Secrets
|Red||In the garden there are 6 gnomes. Use Wingardium Leviosa to throw all 6 of them at specific targets for the crest. The six targets are:|
- An archery target
- The washing machine
- The shed
- The car bonnet
- The pond
- The basketball hoop
|Green||In Borgin & Burkes (the dark wizard shop you come to after the Burrow), there is a chest on the far left that will bite you if you approach it. Hit it with a spell to knocks its teeth out, then open it and jump inside. You will land next to a large ball that needs a dark wizard to break it open.|
|Yellow||In the garden, next to the front door, build the tractor then get into it and drive over 7 carrots around the garden. When you have pulled up all 7 carrots, use Wingardium Leviosa on each of them to launch them for the crest.|
|Blue||In Knockturn Alley, after leaving the shop, you will encounter a large spider. After you have disposed of it, use Wingardium Leviosa to move the wood on your left and make a set of stairs to your right. Finally, use dark magic to open the gate and get the blue crest.|
|Red||In Madam Pomfrey’s office (the second part of the hospital wing), there is a safe that needs to be opened by Griphook for the crest piece.|
|Green||In the second part of the Quidditch stands, there are two portraits that must be hung and interacted with. However, you can only use a Slytherin to interact with them (or Snape or Dumbledore). The first one is on the right hand side of the bridge that the pixies are playing with and blocking your path. The portrait is curled up, above where the bridge is, on the right. The second one is behind the barrel that Dobby is hiding in.|
|Yellow||Raise the flags for each house. Gryffindor and Ravenclaw are either side of you as soon as you start the level. Slytherin and Hufflepuff’s flags can be found next to the large purple weight you must use to leave this part of the level.|
|Blue||Find 4 small flags in barrels and hit each one with a spell. The first one can be found to the left of the ladder you descend at the start of the level. The second one is in the corner after you bounce up from a spring-board near the start of the level, just before you reach Dobby for the first time. The third flag is just around the corner from the pixies you need to get rid of. The final flag can be found to the right of the ladder that Dobby uses when you are chasing him, just before leaving this part of the level)|
Crabbe & Goyle
|Red||In the bathroom, at the start of the level, use a strong character to pull the lever on the left hand side. When you have done this, a couple of pieces of lego will come out the sink, build them into a plunger ride-along. Ride the plunger around the room, cleaning up the 6 splodges of green goo on the floor.|
|Green||As you enter the Slytherin common room, there is a large black ball on your character’s left. Use dark magic to break it open.|
|Yellow||After leaving the bathroom, you will find yourself in the dungeon, outside the Slytherin Common Room. Near the front of the screen there is some water with three orange fish lying on the ground next to it. Pu the fish into the water and the crest will float out behind you.|
|Blue||When inside the common room you will find 6 lamps that you can light with Wingardium Leviosa. Some of them are a bit high up and cannot be seen unless you are looking for them. The first four are in the first sitting area, while the other two are at the back of the second seating area.|
Tom Riddle’s Diary
|Red||When you are inside Tom’s diary, you will see 6 suits of armour around the room. You need to hit each one to make the crest appear.|
|Green||In the second part of Riddle’s Diary, you will find 3 radios which need to be hit by magic to turn them on. The first is next to the switch you press to move the stairs. The second is next to the moving bookcase that can be turned to move on, the final radio if to the right of the exit for the level, (the arches).|
|Yellow||In the bathroom at the start of the level, there is a small locked chest. Use Reducto to open it and a plunger will come out. Ride it around the room and clean up the 5 puddles of water.|
|Blue||In the second part of Riddle’s diary, walk down the corridor towards the screen, and you will see a large locked chest. Use Reducto to break the lock then open the chest up.|
Follow the Spiders
|Red||At the end of the level, while running away from Aragog (the giant spider) in a car chase, There will be things along the path that you can destroy. Five of these will be little sheds. Destroy all five and you will get the crest.|
|Green||Throughout the level there are 10 plants that need to be cleared using Wingardium Leviosa. The plants are brown and white with many shoots sticking up. They can be found in the following locations.|
- To the left of the start of the level, near a wasp nest.
- At the start of the level after using the ride-along to reach the ledge above.
- The third is near the tree you knock down to make a bridge. Walk towards the screen to see it.
- The fourth is just after crossing the tree bridge.
- The next one is also just after crossing the bridge but you must walk towards the screen to see it.
- You will find the nest two after crossing the water on the broomstick. One can be soon as soon as you jump off, the other you will find towards the screen
- The eighth one is at the foot of the ladder that the pixies steal the rungs form.
- Numbers nine and ten can be found next to the tree the pixies are shaking at the end of this area.
|Yellow||When you are fighting Aragog (the giant spider), go to the left side of the screen and use dark magic on the big black ball.|
|Blue||When you have crossed the water on the broomstick, build the ramp for the pier and stand on it. If you are far enough down the ramp you will be able to use Reducto on the silver gate half way across the water. This will cause some frogs and plants to appear. Jump onto a frog and swim between each pair of plants as they appear. When you reach the end the crest will appear.|
|Red||When you first enter the chamber, after leaving the bathroom, you will land beside a pile of bones. Build them into a dancing skeleton. There are three others to build before you get the crest. A second one can be found to the right of your starting position, in front of a sewer entrance. A third one is to the left of your starting point, in front of another sewer pipe. The fourth one is built as part of the level and cannot be missed.|
|Green||When fighting the Basilisk, after Fawkes has brought the sorting hat in, three instruments will appear around the room. You can find each one in front of one of the walls the Basilisk broke. There is a trumpet, a violin and an accordion. Build the violin and accordion and use Wingardium Leviosa on all three to make them play.|
|Yellow||When you first enter the chamber of secrets, after leaving the bathroom, there are 4 animal dig spots. Dig each one for the crest.|
- Just south of your starting point in the chamber
- North-west of the last one
- After sticking the plunger int he giant squid and getting to the ledge above, just before you cross the bridge is the next dig spot.
- After you cross the bridge you will find the last dig spot
|Blue||When you reach the Basilisk, to the left of the room there is a small drain up on the wall. Use Reducto to open it then build the bricks that come out of it into a clock.|
Year 3: The Prisoner of Azkaban
News from Azkaban
|Red||On top of the train you will find an animal dig spot. Use it to dig up a small parcel, then hit it with a spell to reveal the crest.|
|Green||In the second carriage of the train (at night), you will come across and animal run. The entrance to the run is blocked by some parcels. When you have moved them, jump onto them and jump up to find the crest hidden in the roof of the carriage.|
|Yellow||When you are on the platform, before boarding the train, you can find 5 small red parcels that need to be hit with magic. The first one is beside a bench with a red and green wizard on. The second can be found behind a large chest with a dark magic padlock on it. A third can be found beside two large suitcase at the end of the platform, each with a person sat on it, and the fourth is just in front of them. The final parcel is the other side of the revolving turnstile, behind the large black suitcase.|
|Blue||During the second part of the train, at night, you will fins 5 Slytherin suitcases. If you approach them, they will bite you. You need to hit each one with a spell. The first can be plainly seen as soon as you enter the second carriage, with the second one almost immediately after that. The third case is at the end of this carriage, next to the red case holding a pickaxe. The fourth case is to the right of the window you must cover using Hermione’s rune reading ability. The final one can be found in the same carriage as the last, just before you reach the Harry and the Dementors at the end.|
|Red||When you first come out onto the high street and you have cleared Malfoy’s snowman, use an animal to dig on the dig spot and you will uncover a snowball. Jump onto it and some bowling pins will appear further down the street. Ride the ball and knock them over for the crest.|
|Green||When you have shifted the large snowball containing Malfoy and his cronies, go down to where it landed and have a strong character pull the lever and the crest will appear.|
|Yellow||At the start of the level there are 10 spiderwebs that need destroying. You can find the webs in the locations below.|
- Two either side of the entrance to the level
- One on the wall just past the first Devil’s Snare plant that you need to pass using Lumos
- When moving the small platforms to cross a gap, when you are at the half way point and need to reuse the platforms, look down behind you (on the halfway ledge) and the web is there.
- When you reach the 1000kg weight. Move towards the screen as best you can and look on the wall opposite (where you are trying to get to). It is quite near the screen and will need targeting to find.
- Two more can be found after crossing the bridge you made with the 1000kg weight.
- After crossing the ledges you made using the burning torches on the Devil’s Snare, you can find a web above the Dark Magic ball.
- The last two can be found just before you climb the ladder up into Honeydukes.
|Blue||In the first part of Hogsmeade town, you will find three brown owls roosting on perches. Hit each one and it will fly up and remove a bar, releasing lego bricks onto the street below. Build these bricks into a snowman then hit it with magic to reveal the crest.|
|Red||When you are outside on the castle’s battlements, you will find a blocked window where Filch is patrolling. Use dark magic to open it for the crest.|
|Green||After leaving the roof of the castle and going into another corridor, you will find a portriat of a Slytherin holding the crest. Have a Slytherin character, or Snape, or Dumbledore, interact with the portrait and it will give you the crest.|
|Yellow||When you have pulled the lever with a strong character in the first large room, the darker of the two rocks beside the door will fall down. Use dark magic to break it open.|
|Blue||Find 5 gold suits of armour and destroy them. The first is at the start of the level, right beside you. The second can be found after opening the first door with the two large keys. The third is just round the corner from the last one. The last two are in the large room at the end of this corridor, either side of the exit.|
The Shrieking Shack
|Red||At the start of the level there is a dig spot on to the right of the Whomping Willow. Have an animal dig up a chest form it, then use dark magic to open it.|
|Green||In the final stage of the level, after the shrieking shack, you will find yourself outside. Out here there are 5 large black balls that you will need to break open with dark magic.|
- The first is next to the mandrake.
- Go down a small hill and the next one is at the bottom
- Just east of the last one
- After climbing the ladder made by the Bowtruckles, it is right in front of you.
- Just to the left of the mushroom you build to reach Sirius and Lupin.
|Yellow||Inside the tunnel, after getting past the Whomping Willow, there are 5 small yellow flowers. The first one is in front of you as soon as you enter. The second one is in the corner underneath the vines you move to release a small green seed (which looks like a ball). The third one is right before the moving platforms, after you have climbed the vine you grew from the seed. The find the fourth one you must ride the last moving platform all the way to the bottom. The final flower is at the top or the room, use the platform on the spout of water to get up to it.|
|Blue||At the final stage of the level, when you are back outside, you will start beside an animal dig spot. Use it to dig up a glass case. Continue on a little way through the level, but take note of where the mandrake is. When you reach the area where you must dig up Bowtruckles to make a ladder, you will find an earmuff cupboard. Use Reducto to break the lock and grab a pair of earmuffs. Now go back and pick up the Mandrake, then break open the glass case.|
|Red||You need to find 2 specific records to place onto the gramophone. When you have released the gramophone, you will be able to see a record just to the left of where it lands. The second record must be dug up by an animal right next to the area you fill with water to reach the gramophone.|
|Green||When you have filled the ditch up with water, a frog will jump into it and two plants will grow. You need to ride the frog between the two plants and two more will appear a little way ahead of you. Move the frog between each pair of plants as they appear and the crest will appear at the end.|
|Yellow||At the end of the level, when you are at the lake with the Dementors, you can climb up onto a ledge on the right. When you get up there, there are three large black balls. Break the middle one with dark magic for the crest.|
|Blue||At the start of the level, in Hagrid’s garden, there is a small green bird in a cage on the left. Use Reducto to break open the cage and the bird will drop the crest next to Buckbeak.|
The Dark Tower
|Red||When you are trying to make the strength potion, you will come to a point where you smash a window with a purple gargoyle. Jump through the broken window and walk into the right hand corner of the room towards the screen. The crest is hidden there.|
|Green||When you go into Hogwarts, and reach the end of the corridor, use Griphook to open the safe before you go back outside.|
|Yellow||When back outside on the rooftop, there are 6 silver gargoyles that you need to destroy with Reducto.|
- Directly above the door you came out through.
- The next two are above the windows, next to the one you break with the purple gargoyle.
- Go up, behind the statue that was holding the cauldron and you will see it hanging from the battlements. You can shoot it from up here.
- When you have raised the bridge with the strong character lever, cross it and turn back to face the way you came. There is a gargoyle to the right of the bridge.
- On the other side of the bridge you will see it right beside you.
|Blue||From the start of the level there are 5 small lanterns dangling from poles. Hit each one with magic. The first one is right beside you when you start. The second one is near the first frozen wall you come to, and it is also frozen. Use Wingardium Leviosa on it to turn it on and melt the ice. When it is melted, hit it once to spin it. The third and fourth ones are also frozen and will need turning onto to melt them before you can hit them. The third one is half way across the bridge, just after melting the wall blocking your way, and the fourth one is across the bridge entirely, beside a frozen fountain. The final crest can be found after using the large flowers to get up to the ledge above.|
Year Four: The Goblet of Fire
The Quidditch World Cup
|Red||From the start of the level you need to find 8 fires and put them out. You can find these fires in the locations below.|
At the start of the level, walk towards the screen and you will see a small shed with a padlock on it. Beside the fire is a small barrel of water you can use to put it out.
- From where you start the level you can go either up or to the right. Take the path leading up and the second fire will be just to the left of you.
- From the last fire, walk all the way to the right until you find a broomstick stall. There are two fires here, one each side of the stall.
- Keep following the path, which will take you to the right and down slightly, until you find three spiderwebs with a small red spider sat in the middle. The next fire is beside those webs.
- From the spider webs, walk to the left and you will see book that attacks you. You need to make the invisibility potion next to the spiderwebs to destroy the book. When the book is gone, move the car out of your way and walk forward to find the fire.
- Down-screen from the spiderwebs you will find some tents that are smouldering a little. The fire is amongst those tents.
- From the last fire, follow the path left until a dark wizard destroys some stands. You will see a dark wizard ball and the fire beside that.
|Green||On the right hand side of the campsite, just above the book you need the invisibility potion for, is a fairly large tent with Black doors. Use dark magic to break them open and go inside for the crest.|
|Yellow||After the campsite has been destroyed, there are 5 wizards that need your help because they are stuck. Where each one is and how to help them are below.|
- After jumping over the fire when you start this part of the level, walk north to find a blue wizard trapped by fire. Use the small barrel of water to put the fire out.
- From the last one, head south and you will find a red wizard trapped beneath some lego. Hit the lego with magic to remove it.
- After moving the car to reach a new area, head south again and you will find another red wizard covered in lego.
- After using an axe to move a board covering your path, you find another fire. Put it out to save the green wizard behind it.
- Near the end of this area, you will put out a fire after taking a spout from a pixie. Jump over the extinguished fire and you will find your last wizard, a blue one, trapped behind another fire. Put it out for the crest.
|Blue||When the campsite has been destroyed and you have moved the car blocking your way, head South and you will find a pile of metal objects. Destroy them, then have an animal dig up a Ravenclaw portrait. Naturally, you need to use a Ravenclaw character to interact with the portrait to get the crest.|
|Red||From the start of the level there are 9 little lanterns on poles that you need to hit with magic to spin them around. The lanterns can be found:|
- Right beside you at the start of the level
- Just after the first dragon, before you turn the corner.
- After the first dragon, you will cross a path with dragon flames being shot across it. When you reach the other side, the lantern is in front of you.
- After the second dragon, the lantern is at the top of the slope before you go down it.
- After jumping across some ledges, while dodging dragon fire, the lantern can be found on the far right. (Behind a dark wizard cabinet)
- This one is just south of the last one. (The other side of the dark wizard cabinet)
- After putting out the flames with the leaky barrel, go up the ramp and you will see it just before the third dragon.
- After getting past dragon number three, just before the lego bricks you need to build into a bridge.
- After crossing the lego bridge you made, go down the ramp and the last lantern will be at the bottom.
|Green||After crossing the bridge of lego bricks that you make, and going down the ramp, you will see a crate with silver padlocks on it. Use Reducto to break them open, then use Wingardium Leviosa on the crate to empty out it’s contents. Build the bricks that fall out, into a small dragon and it will release the crest for you.|
|Yellow||When you reach the second, musical dragon, use the xylophone to put him to sleep. When he is, hit the yellow note several times without hitting any others, and the crest will appear.|
|Blue||When you have sorted out the third dragon, you will see a skeleton up on the wall behind the gate the dragon opened. Use dark magic to release the skeleton, then Wingardium leviosa to animate it, and it will get you the crest.|
The First Task
|Red||Near the end of the first part of the level, you will need to build three lego blocks to reach the level above. If you place each block in the correct order the crest will appear. You need to place them from left to right: red, blue, green. The skeletons painted on the wall give you a hint of the right colour for each spot.|
|Green||In the first part of the level, at certain points along the way, there are three chunks of lego that are thrown into your path. You must use magic to destroy all three for the crest.|
- The first one will be thrown down between the first two brown rocks.
- The second one will come down near the strength potion you can make.
- The final one will come down just before you reach the three coloured blocks that you build up to the golden egg.
|Yellow||In the first part of the level there are strategic brown rocks you can hide from the dragon behind. If you stand behind one long enough, the dragon will break it, leaving behind a black one. You can then use dark magic to break the black one. There are three of these in a row that you must for this to to get the crest.|
|Blue||While running from the dragon in the long Hogwarts corridor, keep an eye on the left of the screen. The blue crest will be sat there waiting to be collected. You will see it as soon as you go through one of the smaller arches.|
Secret of the Egg
|Red||In the bathroom, at the beginning, you will get a shell out of a tank of water. When you have done that, the red crest will float up into it. Use a strong character to pull the lever that appears with the crest and it is yours.|
|Green||From the start of the level, in the bathroom, there are 4 little cabinets on the wall. Three of them are directly above the sinks on the left hand wall. The fourth is on the opposite end of the bathroom, above what initially looks like a large round bath tub.|
|Yellow||In the first bathroom, you need to find three torches in brackets on the wall. Use Wingardium Leviosa on each one for the crest. The first two are on the right hand side of the bathroom (either side of a cabinet needed for the green crest), and the last one is in the left hand corner, next to a portrait.|
|Blue||When you reach the prefect’s bathroom (the second area of this level), have a book carrier, such as Hermione, open the rune cabinet to collect the crest.|
The Black Lake
|Red||Throughout the level there are 3 large boulders with small green worms sticking out of them, 2 per boulder. If you use Wingardium Leviosa on the worms, they will attrach some larger green creature to them. When one creature is attached to each worm, hit them with a spell ad they will float away.|
- The first two can be found near the start of the level, just before the pipe you can use to move from the back to the front of the level.
- After the third set of pipes that you can use to move from the front to the back, if you swim down to the floor you will see the next rock for creatures number three and four.
- The last two creatures, and their boulder, will be found at the end of the level. When you release each anchor, you will uncover one of the green worms needed to attract the other creatures. Move each one onto the boulder using Wingardium Leviosa, then swim through the pipe and hit each creature for the crest.
|Green||When you get to the second part of the level, swim down directly below you and you will see a pile of rocks and a chest. Use dark magic to open the chest, then use Wingardium Leviosa to animate the skeleton.|
|Yellow||When the giant squid squirts ink so you have to use Lumos, swim around until the ink is gone and the squid will move on, leaving the crest behind as he goes.|
|Blue||From the start of the level there are 9 small, green shells lying around that need to be removed with magic. You can find each of the shells:|
- Straight beneath you at the start
- On a chain in the foreground, near the start of the level
- As you swim through the large arch at the start, the shell is at the base of one of the spectator stands in the background.
- After you go through the pipe to move from the back to the front of the level, swim past a large rock and you can see the next shell in the background, at the base of one of the spectator stands.
- In the same place as the last one but in the foreground instead.
- When you reach the second set of pipes to move from front to back, come out through the back pipe and you will see the shell on a ledge just above it.
- When you reach the giant squid, and have to make it break the large stone arch, during the cut scene of the arch breaking, you can see the next shell in the bottom of the screen.
- At the third set of pipes, the next shell can be seen near the pipe at the back of the screen.
- On one of the ledges with the fish pieces on it, that you must build to move on.
The Dark Lord Returns
|Red||In the second part of the level (after the mist and suits of armour), you need to keep going through until you reach a point where you must place an arrow on a post. Before you move the arrow, you will see a hedge that needs dark magic to clear it. Do that and go through the mist and you will come out right beside the crest.|
|Green||When you are in the cemetery at the end of the level, there are three skeletons lying around that you need to animate with Wingardium Leviosa. The first one is on the left, the second is in the right hand corner near the top of the screen, and the last one is on the right at the bottom of the screen.|
|Yellow||When you have cleared the first part of the maze (with all the mist) and you start going down corridors of hedges, you will find small holes along the base of the hedge which Devil’s Snare will appear from. use Lumos on 5 of these for the crest.|
- The first and second will be found just around the corner form the first sliding hedges.
- The third will be found after two more sliding hedges, just before you go through the arch.
- The fourth plant is on your right as you enter the next area.
- The final plant is to the right of the book you place onto the wall.
|Blue||After you leave the first area (with all the mist and suits of armour), you will see a hedge to your left that needs dark magic to clear it. Go through and follow to passage to the end, then use an animal on the dig spot for the crest.|